About

The Heroic Fitness Experience is a blog intended to address an epidemic that is sweeping our nation. We will provide systematic solutions for prevention, bread 'n butter cures, and thought provoking insights! Symptoms of this malicious disease include obesity, lack of motivation, and procrastination, just to name a few. You can become infected under your radar, and it spreads like gangrene! People most commonly become infected by eating fruits from the trees of self-indulgence and creative excuses. The epidemic being referred to is LAZYASSITITUS...pronounced lazy-ass-i-titus!


If you think you are infected, don't worry; we've all had it. The key to the cure is doing something about it. By sharing with you the Epic Insights and Adventures happening within the Heroic Fitness Experience, we hope to inform, motivate, and inspire you to build healthy habits that will fight off and prevent this epidemic. The Heroic Fitness Experience desires to provide the delightful daily dose of enthusiastic encouragement you might need to get movin' and marchin' toward your physique transformation destination. Please read, follow, and interact with your Heroic Fitness Experience. Have an Epic Day!




Friday, November 4, 2011

7 Results Roadblocks

Hey it’s me Kirk here,

People always ask me or write me fed up and frustrated with the same theme.  They tell me, “Kirk I’m doing everything right, but just not getting any results.”  Then usually I’ll ask them 2-3 questions.  Based on their answers, determine whether or not I should take a step back and look up for lightning coming through the roof for them telling me a Pinocchio tale…lol J.  I’m kiddin’ about the lightning, but most people that I consult with aren’t being all they can be to achieve the results they desire.

Contrary to what most self-proclaimed “fitness experts” would have you believe, being fit ‘n fabulous isn’t rocket science, and getting results from you fitness ‘n fat loss program is simpler than you think.

BEWARE…the following 7 things will halt your progress:

I call them The Results Roadblocks

So without further ado…

Result Roadblock #1 No Destination…
                -You must enter a destination into your GPS for it to give you directions and navigate you to your destination.  The same holds true for your fitness ‘n fat loss goals…they must be measurable and attainable.

Result Roadblock #2 Got a Plan?
                --Your plan doesn’t have to be perfect…you can correct course as you go.  To achieve efficient and effective results, you must have a systematic approach for how you will eat and exercise on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.  Flying by the seat of your pants gets you scatterbrained results at best

Result Roadblock #3 too much note taking…
                -You can take notes all day long, but until you put them to use, they are just words on paper.  Imperfect Action will get you positive results faster than doing nothing.

Result Roadblock #4 Food Journal?
                -It’s a scientifically proven fact that people who honestly journal their food intake over time achieve their desired result.  Honestly journaling your food intake means writing down that spinach salad you had two days ago as well as writing down the 2 slices of pizza and beer you had last night for dinner.  If you can’t be honest with yourself, then who can you be honest with?

Result Roadblock #5 Negative Thinking!!!
                -I think I can…I think I can…I think I can…If you Believe it through tenacity and patience you can achieve it.

Result Roadblock #6 Instant Gratification…
                -If it was possible to be fit ‘n fabulous by working out two days per week, doing no cardiovascular exercise, and eating sweets ‘n treats at every office meeting, then everyone would be fit ‘n fabulous and you wouldn’t be reading this right now…it is what it is.

Result Roadblock #7 Got Daily Hustle?
                 -So by now you have overcome 6 Results Roadblocks.  Roadblock #7 is where most fall short or give up.  Got Daily Hustle???  When I was a kid, I loved to play sports, but I was definitely no child prodigy.  Actually, I wasn’t very athletic at all.  My feet were so big that my baseball teammates used to tell me I looked like I had cinderblocks for shoes when I was running.  In football, I might get juked or miss tackles because I was a bit goofy.   As a matter of fact if you go to my momma’s house you won’t find any MVP trophies or All Star Pictures because I never achieved either.  The one trophy that I still have to this day that I’m most proud of is “The Hustle Award”, which was given to me by one of my childhood coaches.  He told me that no matter what happened on the field, he always knew I was giving him everything I had, and I did it with a smile on my face.  This theme stuck with me through any sport I played.  If there was an award for hustling/working hard, I was going to get it.  The secret to your success is no secret at all.  To be fit ‘n fabulous you must constantly breakthrough the first 6 Results Roadblocks.  You have to crawl before you can walk, and in order to walk, you must crawl every day…get some Daily Hustle!!! 

PS…If you enjoy the awesome information that you receive from me, please refer your family, friends, and co-workers to sign up to receive this information as well, so they can have the same opportunities to be fit ‘n fabulous that you do.  Just have them email me at heroicbod1@heroicfitness.com.  Thank you!  I appreciate YOU!

Have an Epic Day J!

To your fit ‘n fabulous success,
Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment