About

The Heroic Fitness Experience is a blog intended to address an epidemic that is sweeping our nation. We will provide systematic solutions for prevention, bread 'n butter cures, and thought provoking insights! Symptoms of this malicious disease include obesity, lack of motivation, and procrastination, just to name a few. You can become infected under your radar, and it spreads like gangrene! People most commonly become infected by eating fruits from the trees of self-indulgence and creative excuses. The epidemic being referred to is LAZYASSITITUS...pronounced lazy-ass-i-titus!


If you think you are infected, don't worry; we've all had it. The key to the cure is doing something about it. By sharing with you the Epic Insights and Adventures happening within the Heroic Fitness Experience, we hope to inform, motivate, and inspire you to build healthy habits that will fight off and prevent this epidemic. The Heroic Fitness Experience desires to provide the delightful daily dose of enthusiastic encouragement you might need to get movin' and marchin' toward your physique transformation destination. Please read, follow, and interact with your Heroic Fitness Experience. Have an Epic Day!




Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank you...

Hey there,


This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for many things.  My family, friends, and the blessings God has given me just to name a few.  Most importantly, I'm thankful for YOU!  Because of You, I'm able to live my passion everyday of my life.  Because of you, I'm living my dream.  Thank you!  Have an Epic, Blessed, and Happy Thanksgiving holiday!

Sincerely, 
Kirk Huggins Rogers

PS...Stay tuned for the Black Friday Special @ 12:01am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment